Sunday, June 27, 2010

Where Is Dorthy And The Wicked Witch?

So when I left Riley's today, I figured I would just go back to the apartment I am pet sitting at. Halfway there I come to an intersection where there is a cop car blocking one of the four lanes of traffic but the officer is talking to someone on a side street. I didn't know what it meant and I guess the car in front of my didn't either. We both went around the cop car and started going down the road. Suddenly the car in front slams on their brakes. Confused I looked around their car to see this:



Yes, my friends, that is a GIANT historical house coming down the street at us with the other half of it coming up behind it! It was so big it took up all four lanes. The car in front of me and I both did U- turns and got out of there. Safe to say, this was not how I was expecting to see this morning.

Namaste my friends.

Love,
Kelly Star

No comments: