Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Two Of The Ohio Trip!!

Today was just as busy and just as much fun as yesterday was. Matt and I went out to his parents' camper for lunch with about 15 members of his family. It was a blast. His dad was joking around quite a bit especially with some funny hats. Matt ended up wearing one of them at one point. 


 Matt's parents taught me how to play rummy Q. It was alot of fun and I caught on quickly. Apparently his ENTIRE family plays this game. At one point, Matt and I walked down to the game room. Along the way I returned a call from Ms. Walker that I missed earlier. She was upset that I called the Dean again. I have a meeting with the two of them on Monday at 9:30am. No clue what the meeting is about but I already know that I am not going to this school after this quarter.

After the game room visit, we went back to the camper for lunch. I enjoyed watching Matt's little cousins play. They were cute playing in the water. Of course when we were leaving, Matt's father had to spray us with the hose (of course causing me to scream... twice... LOL). 



After the cookout we went to my Aunt Jan and Uncle Marc's house in Westlake. My cousins, the twins (Sam and Evan) and Caroline, were there (although Caroline wasn't able to make it until after dinner due to a church meeting. I feel so old seeing my cousins. I always think of them as little kids and not the 14 year olds and 16 year old that they are.  (The pictures are borrowed from their facebook pages because I didn't remember to actually take pictures. Sorry...). My Aunt Jan made amazing steaks, yummy walnut and cranberry salad, sliced fruit, and herby potatoes. She fixed some sort of ice cream cake for dessert. After that Caroline showed up with S'mores fixings so we all went out to the fire pit. It was nice and relaxing. It was good to see them again. I usually only see them at Thanksgiving.

Well, it is late. I feel my sleeping bag calling me.

Namaste my friends.

Love,
Kelly Star

No comments: